If you really don't want to play games with Bluestacks for some reasons than there are some great alternatives to it which let you play all your favorite Android games on your PC. Bluestacks app player is one of the top Android emulator for PC to run Android applications for free. However, you must need a PC with the high configuration which at least has 2 GB of RAM, Dual Core Processer and updated graphic drivers to run Bluestacks easily on your system. If not graphic card error will arise during installation. The Older version of Bluestacks is fine if you have a low configuration PC. But it will not support all of the Android apps and games and it's also not suggested.
Android Games on PC Without Bluestacks 6 Alternatives
Today I am listing the best Bluestacks alternative which will help you run Android apps on PC. Just scroll down and keep an eye on the below article to download best Android emulator for Windows and Mac.
1. GenyMotion Android EmulatorGenyMotion is a good option instead of Bluestacks and it is available for both Windows and Mac. This is the far more best Android emulator for PC and other platforms because of its speed and features. GenyMotion is available in both free and paid versions and it is based on a virtual box. The free version is much better than Android-X86 version, enough for running Android games and apps on PC. GenyMotion emulator does not come with pre installed Google play store app, unlike Bluestacks and Youwave. It supports the sensor system, Open GL and drag and drop installation of games and apps. You can test any app or game in a big screen.
Download GenyMotion Android Emulator
2. Andy Android EmulatorAndy is well known Android emulator for PC. Another Bluestacks alternative for Windows and Mac users. Andy packed with Android UI and Complete Arm support plus having the most advanced features. Andy is absolutely free for both Windows and Mac users. Andy can run your favorite Android games in your computer smoothly and efficiently along with you can also play very popular Android games on your desktop. Andy is not as simple as Youwave, the installation takes time while needing the high configuration system like Bluestacks. But don’t worry if you have any problem the gurus will guide you to solve the problem. The support team of Andy is good and responsive. The download button is on navigation bar just click on it.
Download Andy Android Emulator
3. Android for PC EmulatorThis Android for PC Emulator works using Virtual machines like Oracle virtual box or VMware and is by far an exceptional Android emulator for PC. This emulator helps you to run your favorite Android apps and games on your system in good Android environment. You can download this emulator for free using the below download link.
Download Android for PC Emulator
4. Android SDK to run Android Games on PCHere comes the official emulator developed by Google named as Android SDK. This tool is specially designed for Android app developers that's why it's not gonna best serve us on what we gonna achieve. It's slower and difficult to configure. This app is actually used for development purposes or to test the software - as the name implies SDK (Software Development Kit). If you are willing to go with it, download the Google’s Android SDK and start playing with it.
Download Android SDK
5. Jar of Beans Android EmulatorJar of Beans is the name of quality. It’s a famous Bluestacks alternative and also the top class Android emulator for PC. It will gonna win your heart with best User Interface and performance. Jar of Beans offers you several resolutions to choose from and configuration selections which gives you better performance accordingly to your own preferences. You can download this emulator from below link.
Download Jar of Beans Android Emulator
6. YouWave Android EmulatorYouwave does not require high ram, high configuration system or graphic card it’s a simple reliable as well as best Bluestacks alternative for Windows and Mac. This Android emulator can be easily installed on your low configuration PC or laptop without any problem. But the main problem is Youwave is not completely free, it's a premium software, but you can try their 10-day free service to make a decision whether you want it or not.
Download Youwave Android Emulator
ConclusionAbove, not only I shared the list of Bluestack alternatives but also the great Android emulator for Windows and Mac computers. Although there are other alternatives available as well but I only shortlisted those which I like the most or heard about them being the best Android emulator for PC. I hope these top 6 best Bluestacks alternative helps you to run Android apps and games on your PC without any trouble.
Please be calm and share this article using social sharing buttons. Keep visiting for more wonderful articles. Thanks for Reading.